Dry Creek Valley Wine Club
Here at Michel-Schlumberger Wine Estate, we believe in celebrating life as often as possible. Our passion is to delight you with our delicious, elegant wine offerings and to provide beautiful memories that will last a lifetime. Join our Dry Creek Valley Wine Club to gain special access to award-winning Sonoma County wines.
In addition to VIP treatment at the winery, we also bring the winery experience right to your doorstep. Your membership entitles you to regular shipments of limited production, handcrafted wines from Winemaker Bryan Davison throughout the year, some of which are only released to Wine Club members.
Membership allows Michel-Schlumberger Wine Estate to automatically charge your credit card on file for your club selections. We ask that you remain a member for one year. For any questions, please contact us at (707) 433-7427, ext. 120, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michel-Schlumberger Wine Club Offerings
General Benefits for Terrace, Hillside and Summit Clubs
- Priority access to limited production wines and winery-only estate wines
- Exclusive access to Wine Club only wines
- Complimentary classic tasting for yourself and up to five guests
- One complimentary vineyard or cellar tour for yourself and up to four guests per year (vineyard tour offered seasonally)
- Invitations to our members-only wine club events
- Preferred pricing on winery special events, and experiences
- 10% savings on tasting room merchandise
- Email notification sent prior to each shipment
- Exclusive access to 30% off the most recent wine club release wines
- Membership is available only to persons at least 21 years of age. Wine must be signed for by an adult 21 years of age or older upon delivery.
- Club shipments (five per year) will be sent automatically. Each shipment will be billed to the credit card provided on your application.
- Two shipments qualify members for benefits. Thereafter, members may cancel any time, and stop shipments simply by notifying us by mail, email, or telephone at least two weeks before the scheduled shipping date. If a membership is not canceled within the two-week period, the final shipment and charges will proceed as scheduled.
- Michel-Schlumberger honors discounts and benefits at the time of club enrollment as a courtesy to our new members. If membership is canceled prior to accepting two shipments, Michel-Schlumberger will charge back to the member the cost of the honored discounts and benefits received under this trial period of membership.
- Please inform Michel-Schlumberger of any changes including address, credit card information, etc., at least two weeks prior to a wine club shipment.
- Unreported changes of address, non-delivery, and forwarding of packages resulting in additional shipping fees will be charged to the member. Refused shipments are subject to a $15 restocking fee.
- Michel-Schlumberger reserves the right to request additional information, reject any application, cancel any membership or change policies and membership benefits listed within this brochure at any time.
- Complimentary shipping is not available to Hawaii and Alaska.
- We are unable to ship to Kentucky , Mississippi, and Utah.