As one of our valued members, you and your guests are invited to join us for a series of exciting seasonal events. Attendance is limited on all our events, so we encourage you to make your reservations early.
Friday February 14th to Sunday February 16th, 11am to 5pm
Enjoy a pairing of three of our premium wines paired with delicious small bites.
- Smoked Salmon Rillettes on Crostini, Champagne Dill Mustard
- Wild Mushroom & Truffle Mac&Cheese
- Dark Chocolate Pot de Crème
$20 Members, $40 Guests
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE
Get Your Passport to Dry Creek Valley 2020!
We’re celebrating 31 years of Dry Creek Valley – Sonoma Wine Country on April 25 & 26. Enjoy barrel tastings, delicious nibbles, vineyard tours, Murder at the Moulin Rouge, a weekend of wine, wackiness, and murder. See if you can guess who did it for wine and prizes…
- Laura Chenel Chevre, on lavosh cracker shards, topped with a finely diced cucumber and salt-preserved lemon pickle
- Mini phyllo cups, Wild Mushroom Harmony, Miso Cream
- Onglet a l’échalote (hanger steak bite, mustard sauce, topped with crispy shallots, served on roasted potato slice)
- Petits Choux a la creme et aux fraises (mini cream puffs with sliced strawberries, Zinfandel reduction)
$150 Two Day Pass – Sunday Only $92.50 (Taxes and ticketing fee apply)
CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR PASSPORT