Intimate Holiday Dinner at Healdsburg Wine Estate
Already feeling tired just thinking about the holidays? Let us do the work. Come wine and dine at Michel-Schlumberger on Saturday evening, December 15th for our Holiday Winemaker Dinner.
Guests will be greeted with Sparkling Blanc de Blancs from our Estate Vineyard. Servers will be passing around Mini Dungeness Crab Cakes and Alder Smoked Salted Pork Crostini. If sparkling wine does not please your palette, sip on our 2016 Pinot Noir from Santa Rita Hills as you settle in.
After hors-d’oeuvres and mingling, enjoy three courses of curated entrees intentionally paired with our Estate Wines. The rest of the evening’s menu will include:
- Brie and Crab Bisque with Calvados and Garlic Croutons
- Paired with our Chardonnay 2016 Platinum Collection
- Akaushi Steak served with Wild Mushroom Risotto and Red Wine Demi Glaze Sauce–
- Paired with our Revez en Rouge 2015 Platinum Collection and Faux Pas 2015 Estate
- Pear Tart Tatin with Red Wine Caramel
- Paired with our California Port
With only 40 tickets available, this very intimate evening is an exclusive social event.
Reserve your seat by clicking here and at the end of the night, one lucky attendee will head home with a complimentary magnum of wine signed by winemaker tenured Bryan Davison.